A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lozo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozo graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Lozo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leslie Lozo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lozo practice?
- Dr. Robert Lozo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lozo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Berwick, PA.
See Selinsgrove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.