A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Luangkhot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Luangkhot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Luangkhot, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luangkhot graduated from New York University.
Dr. Luangkhot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chan Luangkhot MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Luangkhot practice?
- Dr. Robert Luangkhot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Luangkhot practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.