A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Luangkhot, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luangkhot graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Luangkhot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luangkhot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Luangkhot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Luangkhot practice?
Dr. Robert Luangkhot practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Luangkhot, Dr. Bobby Luangkhot, Dr. Rob Luangkhot, Dr. Robbie Luangkhot