A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Luberto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Luberto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luberto graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Luberto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Luberto DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Luberto practice?
- Dr. Robert Luberto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Luberto practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.