A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lubow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lubow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubow
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lubow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lubow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lubow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Lubow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lubow practice?
- Dr. Robert Lubow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lubow practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.