A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Luebbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Luebbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luebbers
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luebbers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Luebbers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luebbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Luebbers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Luebbers practice?
- Dr. Robert Luebbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Luebbers practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Primary Care Doctors.