A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Luebbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Luebbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luebbers
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Luebbers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Luebbers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luebbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Luebbers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Luebbers practice?
- Dr. Robert Luebbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Luebbers practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Primary Care Doctors.