Learn more about Dr. Robert Luebbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Luebbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Luebbers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luebbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luebbers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Luebbers practice?
Dr. Robert Luebbers practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.