Learn more about Dr. Robert Luebbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Luebbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luebbers
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Luebbers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Luebbers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luebbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Luebbers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Luebbers practice?
- Dr. Robert Luebbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Luebbers practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.