Learn more about Dr. Robert Lupo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lupo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lupo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lupo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lupo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Lupo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lupo practice?
- Dr. Robert Lupo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lupo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.