inactive

Robert H Lustig DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 3rd, 2014
Friendly doctor, but no followup at all. He promised to personally call me and follow up after some blood work, I made sure with him several times before leaving that he will call me. He said he would personally call, and he will find a way to get in touch with me no matter what, then shook my hand. Never called, never got in contact with me. Calling the office I can't get in contact with the head nurse, let alone a doctor, all I get is a receptionist. Called every few days trying to get someone on the phone, receptionist just says they will call me back, eventually they said they don't have time to actually talk to me in person. Thank god it wasn't a serious medical issue.

August 19th, 2011
Claire E. G Sarlis
Dr. Lustig is top of my list for Doctors. He is excellent, caring and very knowlegable. Would recommend Dr. Lustig highly for medical care.