- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lyle is Excellent. Dr. Lyle has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lyle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lyle practice?
Dr. Robert Lyle practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Lyle, Dr. Bobby Lyle, Dr. Robbie Lyle, Dr. Rupert Lyle