A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lyle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Lyle practice?
- Dr. Robert Lyle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lyle practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.