A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lyles, Anesthesiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lyles, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spine
- Joint Pain Arthralgia
- Pain and Spinal Intervention
- Spinal Deformity
- TMJ Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyles graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Lyles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Dimensions Health Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Lyles MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lyles practice?
- Dr. Robert Lyles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lyles practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Bowie Anesthesiologists and Bowie Pain Management Doctors.