Dr. Robert Lyles Jr Is this you?

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I was just searching the Internet for the obituary information for the smartest doctor I've ever met and I ran across this site!! I am not certain of the condition of his office or his current staff however, I can say with certainty that Dr. Lyles was the best doctor any of the people below have ever or will ever see!!! The man was passionate about helping people who really wanted help! He was a genius!! If he treated you in the last few months and you weren't impressed, perhaps it's because the man was beyond sick, on chemo and dying!! Instead of sitting around his home with his loved ones, he decided to try and help as many people as he could with the time he had left! Consider yourself lucky to ever have him grace you with his presence!!

Filthy

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I am very big on a clean doctors office & professional & respect from the staff. I came into this office to see the front desk girl, feet up in chair, texting. Asked me to told on while she finished her text. The girl in the back office walking down the halls on her phone as well. When i went to use the restroom, it was FITHY. Toliet paper everywhere, trash can over flowing with used womens product & yet no toliet paper on the roll. I walked out at that point & never looked back. The office it self told me all I needed to know about the doctor..

Bad

Posted on March 26th, 2013

No accomidations.

Great for Workers Comp

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I got injured about at a job site 3 years ago and have had several back surgeries. I ended up being referred to Dr. Lyles and have been very happy since. I get put on a machine that relieves my back ache before I see Dr. Lyles and their office makes sure I get my meds. My last doc didnt have a pharmacy so I ended up in the ER 5 or 6 times because insurance wouldnt fill my meds. He spends about 30 min with me per visit. Thats way longer than normal.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I have had pain issues due to a work related accident for over 10 years and have seen countless pain doctors it seems. Dr. Lyles is the only doctor I have had that has been able to treat my pain and treats me with dignity. I have noticed bad reviews below. As with any pain doctor there are a few bad eggs and there are some at this office. These people are extremely rude and I detest them. I assume this is why they had a bad experience at the office as they probably didn't get their way. Dr. Lyles is a great doctor!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

The office it self is nice, the staff on the other hand....doesnt know what they are doing. not impressed. waited over an hour for a 5 min appointment & then waited 30 min for a prescription. im not impressed.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Really good! PRP procedure has fixed my knees so I can go back to work! Very happy!

Great doctor bad office staff!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Lyles is great but the receptionist at this office is very nasty and she doesnt understand pain patients! She acts like they all just want pain pills!

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Lyles is intuitive and caring. He also thinks of everything and does as much as possible to help individual problems. I have gotten much better under his care. He takes a comprehensive approach and is open minded.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015