A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leon Lynch MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Robert Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lynch practices Internal Medicine near Riverbank, CA.
See Riverbank Internists.