A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Lynch practice?
Dr. Robert Lynch practices Internal Medicine near Riverbank, CA.
See Riverbank Internists.