Dr. Robert Lynde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lynde?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lynde?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2013

Horrible Dr.

This man was my dr for 16 years. His staff takes their time getting you in but he doesn't waste any time getting you out. Every time I saw him he would ask me how I was doing the suggest upping one of my medicines. One time I saw him and he actually ask me what I thought we should do. I was stunned to say the least. The world is a safer place now that this dr has retired.

July 7th, 2012

Nervous, in a hurry, pre-assumed diagnosis

No bedside manner, know-it-all physician with out of date skills. In a hurry, acted uncomfortable even after 4-5 visits. He merely kept the same regimen I had been referred to him with from my previous neuro. Ordered expensive unnecessary tests with no follow up results, conclusions, or treatments offered.Wasted my time, gas, and the complications of having my records transferred.Would not recommend him for MS treatment.

December 1st, 2014