A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lyon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance