A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aaronson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaronson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaronson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aaronson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Aaronson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Robert Aaronson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aaronson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Westbrook, CT.
See Branford Internists and Branford Gastroenterologists.