A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madison State Hospital
- Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center
- Central State Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Adams MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Adams practice?
- Dr. Robert Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Adams practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.