A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Alexander, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mc Coy Alexander MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Robert Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Alexander practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.