Dr. Robert Applebaum MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Applebaum is a very skilled surgeon and delivered great results. In our consultation for a breast reduction he was very thorough and explained the details of the procedure and gave me an accurate idea of the pain level and recovery time. I was very impressed with the outcome, as I had manageable pain for two days only, had very minor scars, and never saw anything unsightly. I healed very quickly without complications, which I attribute to the meticulous care I received. The procedure went very well and I knew from Dr. Applebaum's caring manner that I was in safe hands. Also, I was impressed by his confidence in his skills at the consultation, and he truly delivered what I wanted. I feel that I have a great new size and shape, and the lift is amazing, as I can go braless for the first time in many years, which is great at 44. The follow up care was great, with Dr. Applebaum even coming in to see me on a holiday, three days after my surgery. Immediately after, I felt lighter and my neck and shoulder pain that was constant, has now disappeared. My energy level and mood are really improved, in addition to my appearance after this surgery, so I would highly recommend Dr. Applebaum to anyone considering this surgery. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone on his team is great, especially Dr. Applebaum, who is very kind and most importantly, very talented.

April 7th, 2017
Dr. Applebaum is an amazing Dr. He cares about everyone and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. His recommendations are honest and caring.

November 3rd, 2016
Excellent Surgeon - talented, thorough, caring and highly proficient
It is my pleasure to provide my family, friends, and those others searching for the best qualified and talented plastic surgeon a strong recommendation for Dr. Robert Applebaum. Dr. Applebaum has provided expert care for me on three separate occasions over the past ten years: breast augmentation, partial facelift, and most recently a tummy tuck with Lipoof the flanks. On all occasions he was very professional. Consultations were unhurried and thorough. Great care was taken to understand the results desired while providing expert feedback on the best options available based on my individual circumstances. Scheduling and pre-op preparation instructions and counseling was completed in a timely manner with personalized attention by the office staff. The surgery team was just as warm and caring as Dr. Applebaum..The anesthesiologist called to get my history first hand the night before surgery and continued to show attention and care the day of surgery. The surgical nurse helped me feel at ease when I checked into the Surgery Center. It was great to see another familiar face taking care of me during a procedure. Dr. Applebaum spent as much time as I needed to go over the surgery again in great detail as he made markings on my body prior to surgery. We did not go into surgery until we were both confident of the plan forward. Aftercare - I can't say enough about Dr. Applebaum's follow up after surgery. My surgeries were on Fridays. Without exception, I got a call from him the evening after surgery to check on me and to ask if I needed anything. On Sunday, he came to the hotel we were staying in to check on my sutures and pain level. He gave my husband his cell number and told him to call if we needed anything at all. My in office follow up to check on my healing and drainage output a few days later was again thorough and unhurried. I felt cared for and listened to on all accounts. The results of my procedures have exceeded all of my expectations... a better me with natural looking improvements that people can't quite put their finger on. I rate Dr. Applebaum a solid 5/5.

November 30th, 2012
Outstanding Surgeon
After having several children my breasts had deflated and gravity had taken its toll. Dr Applebaum did an amazing breast reconstruction and augmentation. My breasts look completely natural and better than they ever did. He also did an outstanding job on the liposuction procedure on my stomach and love handles. He has been so kind and caring and spends as much time as you need to discuss the procedure.

December 1st, 2011
Awesome Dr. and Staff
I had a tummy tuck with liposuction. Although I was excited, I was full of questions. Dr. Applebaum was extremely kind to my entire family and thoroughly explained the process "no matter how many questions we had", he was kind and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. The staff was amazing as well and the entire team including Dr. Applebaum called me religiously to check on me during my recovery. It's been a year since my surgery and my tummy looks awesome- it is super tight and I don't have to do any sit ups. Thanks Dr. Applebaum.

September 20th, 2011
UPlifting Experience
Once I consulted with Dr. Rob Applebaum, I knew I was in the right hands. My breast surgery was not simple; I needed an expert - and I'm happy to say that my result is remarkably natural! I experienced very little pain post-operatively (speaks to his superb surgical skills because there is no undue trauma to the tissue). On a personal note, Dr. Applebaum is a gentleman. He is confident, yet non-pretentious. He is kind and attentive. He communicates well (in an unhurried manner), so you are properly informed and comfortable with the process. The "girls" in the office are delightful - sincere, supportive and accommodating. All my needs, as well as my hopes, were met and exceeded by Dr. Applebaum and his staff.

May 22nd, 2011
Great result by Dr. Robert Applebaum
Dr. Robert Applebaum and his staff were extraordinarily professional. I recently had breast surgery and am delighted with the results. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants cosmetic surgery.

October 1st, 2009
excellent plastic sureon
Dr. Applebaum is an excellent surgeon. I had two cosmetic procedures done by him, and I am extremeey satisfied with the outcome. He is vey professional and it definitley shows. Great bedside manner is a plus. I trust his opinion and I now I'm in good hands. He is very honest, and tells youifyou really need a cosmetic surgery or not.

June 8th, 2017