Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
436 N Bedford Dr
Ste 203
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-550-7747
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. DrScore.
 |  Dr. Robert Applebaum  |  show details
by Robert A. at Judy`s Book on Feb 9th, 2013 on judysbook.com

Dr. Robert Applebaum is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills who performs the following surgical and non-surgical procedures facial rejuvenation, facelift rhytidectomy mini-facelift, necklift, facial contouring, aesthetic f...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Outstanding Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

After having several children my breasts had deflated and gravity had taken its toll. Dr Applebaum did an amazing breast reconstruction and augmentation. My breasts look completely natural and better than they ever did. He also did an outstanding job on the liposuction procedure on my stomach and love handles. He has been so kind and caring and spends as much time as you need to discuss the procedure.

|  Awesome Dr. and Staff  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction. Although I was excited, I was full of questions. Dr. Applebaum was extremely kind to my entire family and thoroughly explained the process "no matter how many questions we had", he was kind and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. The staff was amazing as well and the entire team including Dr. Applebaum called me religiously to check on me during my recovery. It's been a year since my surgery and my tummy looks awesome- it is super tight and I don't have to do any sit ups. Thanks Dr. Applebaum.

|  UPlifting Experience  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Once I consulted with Dr. Rob Applebaum, I knew I was in the right hands. My breast surgery was not simple; I needed an expert - and I'm happy to say that my result is remarkably natural! I experienced very little pain post-operatively (speaks to his superb surgical skills because there is no undue trauma to the tissue). On a personal note, Dr. Applebaum is a gentleman. He is confident, yet non-pretentious. He is kind and attentive. He communicates well (in an unhurried manner), so you are properly informed and comfortable with the process. The "girls" in the office are delightful - sincere, supportive and accommodating. All my needs, as well as my hopes, were met and exceeded by Dr. Applebaum and his staff.

|  Great result by Dr. Robert Applebaum  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Robert Applebaum and his staff were extraordinarily professional. I recently had breast surgery and am delighted with the results. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants cosmetic surgery.

|  excellent plastic sureon  |  show details
by Nazie J. on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Applebaum is an excellent surgeon. I had two cosmetic procedures done by him, and I am extremeey satisfied with the outcome. He is vey professional and it definitley shows. Great bedside manner is a plus. I trust his opinion and I now I'm in good hands. He is very honest, and tells youifyou really need a cosmetic surgery or not.