A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Baker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Robert Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.