Orthopedic Surgeons

560 S Maple St
Ste 200
Waconia, MN 55387
952-442-2163
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Disgusted  |  show details
by Gabriel D. on Sep 3rd, 2014

Horrible experience. Works at Twin Cities Orthopedics in Waconia, MN. My one year old daughter had a fracture in her femur. We preregistered with the office before coming in, came fifteen minutes early, and still waited over an hour after her appointment to be brought to a room. Once in the room, waited another thirty minutes. He refused to provide us with the digital copies of the X-Rays for our records. Which is ridiculous and unacceptable. Because she is one, he recommended using general anesthesia in order to fit her into a proper cast. However, refused to let the parents in the room when she went under. My experience with most doctors, hospitals, and clinics that deal specifically with children do not ever make this an issue and DO in fact allow parents to console their child before a procedure. This guy could care less. Honestly, after having the procedure done, I am concerned that this guy cared enough to even fit the cast properly. Time will tell I suppose. In the future, I will actively avoid this doctor and this and Twin Cities Orthopedics. If you care about your children, take them to an actual childrens orthopedic specialist.

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Fantastic! Very knowledgeable and caring.

|  poor communicator  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2010

This man is impatient, arrogant and gave me patronizing answers to my questions. Was so negative that I was reluctant to meet with him, or bother him with my concerns.