Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bayer
Dr. Robert Bayer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Bayer is affiliated with St. Luke S. Dr. Bayer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bayer has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Robert Bayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Harding Ross
Family Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.24 mi37
Dr. James Bonar
Preventive Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 1.32 mi21
Dr. Cong Nguyen
Plastic Surgery, Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Houston, TX 1.54 mi17