A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernstein, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon and Scoliosis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Bernstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.