A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bernstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan