A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bernstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Dermatology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA.
See Fresno Dermatologists, Fresno Surgeons, Fresno Radiologists, and Fresno Endocrinologists.