A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bernstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bernstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Dermatologists and Fresno Radiologists.