A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bernstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bernstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Dermatologists and Fresno Radiologists.