Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD
Hair Transplant Surgeon & Dermatologist
Video profile

True evaluation show details True evaluation
by Anonymous on Dec 26th, 2014

Gave me a true evaluation and said I was not a candidate for hair transplant when all the other scam artists in the industry were trying to say I am. If you desire a real evaluation I urge you to go see him.

Aug 20th, 2012

This was my second procedure with Dr Bernstein so I really didnt need a long consultation.He is so good at what he does that I was vey comfortable with a 10 minute evaluation of what I needed.Since this was a second procedure he also gave me a reduced price per graft and also threw in any additional grafts that were excised beyond the agreed amount,for free.My first procedure was 10 yrs ago and I was very pleased with the fullness achieved with minimal grafts and expecting to be very happy with this procedure once they grow in.

Jun 3rd, 2009

Dr. Bernstein is a smart doctor, but his bed side manner is terrible. Because I was a medical student and I knew enough to ask questions, Dr. Bernstein did not appreciate the questions I had about my problem. After seeing him that one day, he never followed up with how I was doing with my problem.