A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brady is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Brady practice?
Dr. Robert Brady practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.