A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brady is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Brady MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Brady practice?
- Dr. Robert Brady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brady practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.