Dr. Robert Cain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cain?

September 16th, 2015

Amazing doctor!

He's an amazing doctor! He listens, he cares about the patients, he never rushes you, he's thorough and he's very knowledgeable. I've been going to him for the past couple of years for ADD and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's the best. I highly recommend him!

September 30th, 2014

Great Experience

I was really nervous for my first time at a neurologist but Dr. Cain was very nice and made me feel comfortable and not as though I didn't matter like other busy doctors. He has a very dry sense of humor that I liked and he made me laugh and feel at ease which was important to me. I did have a 45 minute wait time to see him, but he did apologize and say that he saw 2 other people before me because they were very short visits and wanted to be able to spend more time with me since it was my first time there. When he explained that to me, I actually was appreciative that we worked it that way to give me more time. I also work at a clinic, so I understand how it is. He is fast, efficient, knowledgeable, and blunt, but that's what I like in a doctor so that I know what's going on and how to fix it and not left in the dark about my condition. I'm so happy to have been referred here and I would recommend him to anyone.

September 3rd, 2013

This doctor is totally useless. He does nothing and ended the appointment with "That is not my specialty" and he referred me to another doctor. He did not even look at the test I did in his office. Waste of my time and money!!

August 14th, 2013

Just a number

I think this Dr is arrogant and has a profound lack of compassion

March 17th, 2012

needs new office staff and doc needs to listen to complaints

Dr. Cain was a great neurologist and got my son on the right track once he was diagnosed. BUT for a test that was scheduled months in advance, the appt was never made and when I got there they told me "looks like YOU have a problem" Luckily I had saved the paperwork that was given to me that had the date and time of the appt. I waited until they rearranged the schedule to keep my son's appt. He had to of been sleep deprived and not had anything to eat or drink. I wasn't going to put him through that again. The other issue is that in order to get the prescriptions you have to physically drive into Austin to get them and pay $15 for each prescription or pay $40 in advance to have them mailed. BUT they do not automatically mail them. So the last time I drove to get his script, I paid the $40 (well actually $55 because the dumb office staff couldn't subtract 15 paid from 40) No apology offered for either incident. So I've been checking the mail religiously for the last week for the prescription. NOTHING! I called the day before and yesterday because he was out as of yesterday. (horrible headaches and vomiting are side effects of not being tapered off the meds) No return phone call. I called again this morning at 8:05 (Wed) and was put on hold for about 10 minutes before the office staff came back on the phone to tell me that the script was ready. So now I have to drive to Austin to pick it up today and then drive back to Austin tomorrow to go to the follow up appt with this doctor. Needless to say because of the immaturity of his front office staff-tomorrow will be the last appt I have with this doctor, nor will I ever refer anyone to his office again. Why is doctor office staff never held accountable for any of their mistakes?

April 10th, 2011

He may be blunt, but he really is the best. I've seen him on and off for over 12 years

March 28th, 2008

Excellent Doctor. What a medical doctor should be.

Dr. Cain is a compassionate medical professional who is not focused on pushing a pre-conceived solution. He listens to a patient as a person and tries to find a medical solution that is fitting to your goals and lifestyle. I highly recommend this wise and caring doctor.

August 11th, 2017