Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Methodist Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Orthopedic Surgeons.