Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Campbell Jr
Dr. Robert Campbell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Campbell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Campbell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Spiegel
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi27
Dr. Alexandre Arkader
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Robert Carrigan
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18