A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Methodist Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons.