A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Campbell practice?
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.