A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Methodist Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons.