Learn more about Dr. Robert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chin, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Argosy University at Chicago.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Chin practice?
Dr. Robert Chin practices Family Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Modesto, CA.
See Kennewick Family Physicians.