A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chin, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Argosy University at Chicago.
Dr. Chin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ming Tong Chin MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Chin practice?
- Dr. Robert Chin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chin practices Family Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Kennewick Family Physicians.