Learn more about Dr. Robert Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clayton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clayton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clayton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clayton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Clayton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Clayton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Robert Clayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Clayton practices Otolaryngology near Easley, SC.
See Easley Otolaryngologists.