Learn more about Dr. Robert Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clayton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clayton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Clayton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Clayton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Robert Clayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Clayton practices Otolaryngology near Easley, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Easley Otolaryngologists.