Learn more about Dr. Robert Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cleary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleary
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cleary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cleary, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cleary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Cleary FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cleary practice?
- Dr. Robert Cleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cleary practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Cardiologists.