A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cleary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cleary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cleary practice?
Dr. Robert Cleary practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Lafayette, IN.
See Flint Internists and Flint Cardiologists.