Learn more about Dr. Robert Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cleary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleary
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cleary, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cleary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Cleary FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cleary practice?
- Dr. Robert Cleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cleary practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Cardiologists.