A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cochran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Cochran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Morris Cochran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Robert Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons and Omaha Surgeons.