A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cohen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cohen practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.