A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Cohen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cohen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Allergists and Conyers Pediatricians.