A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Cohen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cohen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Allergists and Conyers Pediatricians.