Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Cook MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cook practice?
- Dr. Robert Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cook practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Internists, Janesville Pulmonologists, Janesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Janesville Sleep Medicine Doctors.