Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Cook MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cook practice?
- Dr. Robert Cook has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cook practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Harvard, IL and Woodstock, IL.
See Janesville Internists, Janesville Pulmonologists, Janesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Janesville Sleep Medicine Doctors.