A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Corbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Corbett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Robert Corbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Corbett practices Family Medicine near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Primary Care Doctors.