A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cutler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cutler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Cutler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Robert Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cutler practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Allergists and Bloomfield Hills Internists.