A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cutler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cutler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance