A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cutler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cutler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cutler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Cutler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Robert Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cutler practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Allergists and Bloomfield Hills Internists.