A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospitals
- Mease Countryside Ambulatory Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mehran Dean MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dean practice?
- Dr. Robert Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dean practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near PALM HARBOR, FL.
See PALM HARBOR Internists, PALM HARBOR Gastroenterologists, PALM HARBOR General Practitioners, and PALM HARBOR Pathologists.