A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dixon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dixon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Dixon MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Robert Dixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dixon practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Luke AFB, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.