A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Douglas, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douglas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans