A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Douglas, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Douglas MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Robert Douglas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Douglas practices Radiation Oncology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Renton Radiologists.