A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Elliott is Good. Dr. Elliott has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Elliott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Elliott practice?
Dr. Robert Elliott practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mineola, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mineola Urgent Care Centers and Mineola Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Elliott, Dr. Bobby Elliott, Dr. Robbie Elliott, Dr. Rupert Elliott