A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mike Esposito DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Robert Esposito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Esposito practices Anesthesiology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Cape Coral Anesthesiologists.