Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Malcolm Feldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.