Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Malcolm Feldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.