A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Feldman practice?
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.