Dr. Robert Feldman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 24th, 2012
Excellent care
He simply saved my sight. After my failed surgery elsewhere he was able fix my glaucoma and save my vision from previous problems

January 19th, 2012
The 2nd surgery on my right eye was done by Dr. Feldman, who insisted installing tube. I had huge worry about this. But he was so persisting and almost forced me taking this option instead of regular Trab. After tubing, everything went out of his expectation/promising - very bad treatment and diagonosis. Within 1 month after surgery, my righ eye presure went up and I had to be back on eye drops. He wasted a surgery opportunity with my right eye. I will absolutely never recommend him for any Glaucoma patient.

December 8th, 2009
Cruelty
There aren't enough words to explain how Dr. Feldman doesn't care about his patients or how he can better assist them. I needed a simple letter to state the patient's condition and tell that she needed assistance while traveling back overseas, but no. He absolutely refused to state these words "The patient needs assistance". After all the money we spent bringing the patient from overseas to be treated by Dr. Feldman after we heard on Fox 26 that he treated a woman who had Glaucoma and had a cloudy vision and later was able to see. Our whole family had high hope, We put together whatever was necessary to get the patient here asap. Not only we didn't have a full diagnostic because the type of glaucoma the patient had wasn't stated in the file, but we don't know either what type of glaucoma he treated with the injections. Overall, we had a very very poor and disappointing meeting with Dr. Feldman. I'm not a Dr., but if I was one, I would put the patient first. I'm not asking for a favor or anything illigal, so that little statement "the patient needs assistance" shouldn't be a big deal since he has nothing to lose after all, this is pure cruelty.