Learn more about Dr. Robert Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fine, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Melvin Fine MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fine practice?
- Dr. Robert Fine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fine practices Therapeutic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.