Learn more about Dr. Robert Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fine, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Melvin Fine MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fine practice?
- Dr. Robert Fine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fine practices Therapeutic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.