A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fine, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Melvin Fine MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fine practice?
- Dr. Robert Fine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fine practices Therapeutic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.