Learn more about Dr. Robert Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Fischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Robert Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fischer practices Ophthalmology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Ophthalmologists.