A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Fischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Robert Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fischer practices Ophthalmology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Ophthalmologists.