Learn more about Dr. Robert Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Franklin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Franklin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Robert Franklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Franklin practices Family Medicine near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Eagle Family Physicians.