A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Franklin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Franklin practice?
Dr. Robert Franklin practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians.