Dr. Robert Frederickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Frederickson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Frederickson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2016

Patient (Former)

I only went to him because my doctor retired, I don't like the time he takes with his patients. I use their web portal, per their instructions, and I get no response. I asked for refills of normal medications (BP, water pill, sleep, Cholesterol) I get no refill and a letter that I am no longer a patient a week later. I wouldn't recommend him at all.

July 14th, 2016

great guy. great doc

April 14th, 2016

Best doctor around!

November 26th, 2015

I am always met with courteous staff anticipating my needs. I always leave satisfied that I am in good hands medically.

November 2nd, 2015

Exceptional effort to be thorough. Atmosphere in office and in all areas is warm and welcoming. Dr. Frederickson has the best bed side manner of all doctors I have seen - and I've been seeing doctors for quite a few years. His diagnosis of any problem was well explained and easy to understand. My trust level is "through the roof".

March 3rd, 2014

incredibly rude office staff

I went to see Dr. Fred for a routine yearly checkup. I paid my copay and left. A few weeks later, I got a bill for $50 due to the fact that they were charging me for a "follow up" visit even though the last time I had been there was a year ago. I called, thinking it was a misunderstanding and that's when everything went downhill. I've never received such horrible customer service in my life. Ultimately, I ended up arguing with a very rude supervisor. I asked to speak with Dr. Fred so that he could clear up the fact that it was not a follow up, and the supervisor told me that "Dr. Fred isn't going to talk to a little patient like you." I finally gave up and wrote a letter addressed to Dr. Fred himself. He never responded and I ended up paying the bill like a responsible person, but I will NEVER go back. I've never spoken to such rude professionals and after telling my story, I've actually heard about similar experiences there.

September 22nd, 2011

I Highly Recommend Dr. Fredrickson

He is an excellent Dr.Very attentive and listens to your concerns.He really knows what he's doing.Staff is excellent. Not a long wait time.Getting an appt is easy and he will work you in when you are sick.I recommend him to anyone I know that is looking for a Dr.

December 1st, 2008

Great Doc in Birmingham

On the leading edge in cardiovascular medicine; explains things in plane language not just "Doctorise". His referrals, when needed, have been top notch. First became a patient of his about 20 years ago.

September 20th, 2017