A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gabel, MD, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gabel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Gabel MD and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Robert Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gabel practices Occupational Medicine near Fort Bragg, NC.
See Fort Bragg Preventive Medicine Specialists.