A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gentry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentry
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gentry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gentry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Gentry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gentry practice?
- Dr. Robert Gentry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gentry practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Primary Care Doctors.