A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gentry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gentry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gentry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Gentry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gentry practice?
- Dr. Robert Gentry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gentry practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Primary Care Doctors.