A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gentry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gentry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gentry practice?
Dr. Robert Gentry practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gold Beach, OR.
See Grants Pass Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Gentry, Dr. Bobby Gentry, Dr. Robbie Gentry, Dr. Rupert Gentry