Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Somers Point
727 Shore Rd
Somers Point, NJ 08244
609-927-3772
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg treated both my parents and I have no problem recommending him to anyone else. He was always there for us. Phone calls were returned within 3 minutes, even at 4 am. When other issues besides the cancer needed attention, Dr. Goldberg contacted the appropriate doctor and showed up to consult. I found him to be a truly compassionate man who saved my mother who is now alive and well 7 years after her third bout with cancer.

|  THIS GUY SHOULD STOP PRACTICING MEDICINE  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is the WORST oncologist. His diagnostic skills are horrible. He has the worst bed side manner of any physician I have ever encountered....not a good quality for an oncologist. He is cold and rude. Upon walking into my fathers hospital room....before even telling my father what his condition was....he asked him "do you have a living will" HARDLY COMFORTING. Needless to say we dismissed him immediately and had Dr. Nazha continue care. If you need an oncologist in southern Jersey DO NOT go to Dr. Goldberg. He should hang up his lab coat PERMANENTLY. He should not be around cancer patients or their families.