A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Failure (Hepatorenal Syndrome)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Goldstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.